Profiles allow you to share your STARZ account with family members, giving everyone a personal space to customize their STARZ experience. In addition, you can create multiple additional profiles for each family/group member to allow them to customize their own STARZ experience. A total of 5 different profiles can be added to a subscription.
How to set up, edit, or delete a profile
- Go to www.STARZ.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the current profile (upper-right corner) and select "Profiles":
3. Select "Edit" under the profile name to edit a profile. Note: The "Edit" will allow you to change the profile name and picture or delete the profile:
4. To add a profile, click on the + button, and you will be prompted to enter profile details:
Switching to another profile
- Each time you log in to the website, you can select the profile you want to use.
- At any point, you can change the profile by selecting the profile icon (upper right-hand side), clicking the profile icon or name assigned to that profile.
Q: Can I set a password for each profile?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Can I set up a profile for my kids?
A: Yes, after creating a profile, add parental controls to the profile to restrict access to specific ratings.
Q: Can I set parental controls on the other profiles?
A: Yes. On the master profile, go to Settings and Parental Controls, select the profile you want to change, select the level of access you want that profile to have, enter a PIN and click Update.
Q: How many profiles can I have?
A: 5 profiles.