Profiles allow you to share your STARZ account with family members, giving everyone a personal space to customize their STARZ experience.
Q: Can I set a password for each profile?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Can I set up a profile for my kids?
A: Yes, after creating a profile, add parental controls to the profile to restrict access to specific ratings.
Q: Can I set parental controls on the other profiles?
A: Yes. On the master profile, go to ‘Settings’ and ‘Parental Controls,’ select the profile you want to change, select the level of access you want that profile to have, enter a PIN and select ‘Update.’
Q: How many profiles can I have?
A: 5 profiles.
How to set up, edit, or delete a profile
- Head to www.starz.com and log in.
- Click on the current profile in the upper-right corner and select profiles.
- To edit a profile, select edit under the profile name.
- Edit will allow you to change the profile name and picture or delete the profile.
- To add a profile, click on the "+" button
Switching to another profile
- When you first log into the website, you can select the profile you want to use.
- At any point, you can change the profile by selecting the profile icon on the upper right-hand side of the website, select profile, and choose a different profile.