In this case, silence is not golden. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the audio works by playing something else using another website or application
- Adjust the volume on the video player, making sure it's not set to 'mute'
- If you are using a Bluetooth device, see if the sound is restored when you disable the device
- If you're using external speakers, check the wiring and other connections
- Change the settings on your device (surround sound system, TV, or computer) and the STARZ app to 'Stereo'
- Try changing the audio track if the option is available
Steps to change the audio track:
Specific steps may differ slightly depending on the device. However, If the option is not present then it is not available on that device.
- During playback, pause the title to bring up the playback menu.
- Select options or audio in the menu and select a different audio track
If the issue continues or seems isolated to a specific title, please reach out to us directly.