STARZ offers a variety of ways to subscribe. If you are unsure how you subscribed, here are directions on finding out. If you know how you subscribed, you can view the specific directions.
To find how you subscribed on a computer:
- First, go to STARZ.com and log in.
- Then, select the user icon (upper-right corner) and select Settings.
- Under My Subscription, your provider will be listed. You can see examples of the following two subscription types below:
- A STARZ direct subscription
- Google Play subscription, which is one of our many partner providers
To find your subscription through the STARZ mobile app:
- First, open the STARZ app and log in.
- Next, select more (bottom-right), then Settings and Account Management.
- Under My Subscription, you will see your provider:
If you cannot identify the partner provider with these steps, you can use your billing statement to find your billing provider. For example, a charge through Google will show up as Google STARZ, Apple as iTunes STARZ, and Roku as ROKU STARZ.
Once you have established whether you subscribed through STARZ directly or through a STARZ partner, review the specific provider steps for steps to cancel your subscription.