You can cancel your Google STARZ subscription in two ways.
From an Android Device:
- Open the Google Play Store.
Tap on your profile image to open the account menu (or three stacked lines on the left).
- Choose Subscription.
- Find the STARZ app in the list and then select Cancel.
From a Computer:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account.
- Locate and select My Subscriptions (left margin).
- Next, locate STARZ and choose Cancel.
When you cancel your subscription, you will still have access to STARZ until the end of that billing cycle.
If you have any questions, please contact Google Play Support at https://support.google.com/googleplay or 855-836-3987.