You can download titles and watch them offline using the STARZ mobile app for Apple or Android.
Note: The content cannot be saved to an SD card.
Follow these steps to download a movie or episode:
- In the STARZ app, tap on the film or episode you wish to download.
- On the description page of a Movie, customers will see a Download button below the movie description:
- On the description page of a Series, there will be an Episodes tab with a Download button to the right:
- Please note that if the download button is not available, then the movie or episode is not currently available for download.
How to watch downloaded content?
- Go to the home screen of the STARZ application.
- Select the three stacked lines in the bottom right corner:
- Select Downloads and the downloaded files will be listed, as well as a progress bar for content that is still downloading:
How to view downloaded content when offline?
Simply turn the device to Airplane Mode or disconnect the internet source (including Wi-Fi), and follow the same steps as above for accessing the downloaded content.
How to delete downloaded content?
To delete downloaded content:
- Open the STARZ app and log in.
- Tap the three stacked lines (top left ) on Android:
- To access the menu for iOS devices, tap the STARZ login (bottom of the screen).
- Select My List. (All downloaded titles will be listed here.)
- Click on the pencil icon or Edit button (upper-right side of the screen).
- Select the title you wish to delete. (Note that a small check mark will appear on the screen image's upper-right side for the title you selected.)
- Once you have selected all the titles you want to delete, click on Delete (upper right of your screen).
Why can't I find my downloaded content?
Common reasons for downloaded content not appearing in the download list:
- Downloaded titles are automatically deleted from the downloads list after 2 weeks.
- If the title goes out of its licensing window, it will automatically be removed from the downloads list.