If your STARZ plays with sound but no video, then the following should resolve your issue.
On a mobile device:
- Close the STARZ app completely and relaunch it. This will refresh and improve the internet connection.
- Run a speed test on your mobile device to check if the download speed is at least 2Mbps:
- Go to Google.com or Bing.com
- Search "speed test"
- Click the Run Speed Test or Start button to begin the test, which will display the download speed in a few moments
- If your download speed is below 2Mbps, you will need to connect your mobile device to a different network if possible, as a faster internet connection should correct the issue
On a TV-connected device:
- Check the wiring and other connections
- Reboot the router
- Reboot your device
If you still encounter problems, then please contact our Customer Care team by clicking the Submit a request button at the bottom of this page and provide us with the following information in your email:
- Your location
- The make and model of the device you are watching STARZ on
- The title(s) with the issue
- Try testing a STARZ original if possible such as Power or Outlander