If you have the STARZ app installed on a device such as a Roku, Xbox, Smart TV, Android TV, or Amazon Fire TV, and you are experiencing problems activating your STARZ account; please follow the steps below:
- Open the STARZ app on your TV-connected device (such as your Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV)
- You will get a prompt to activate, or you can select Have STARZ or Log In.
- Select your subscription type:
- Select TV Providers if you subscribe through cable, satellite, or a Telco.
- Select STARZ Streaming if you subscribe to STARZ through Apple, Google, Microsoft, Roku, or STARZ.
- You might be asked to further select how you want to activate your device.
- Select either Use My TV (if available) or Use a Device.
- If you select Use a device, or if no option is available, you will be given a four-digit code.
- Go to activate.starz.com on a computer, laptop, or mobile device (this will not work on a TV browser).
- Enter the four-digit code on your computer or laptop.
- Select TV Providers or STARZ Streaming.
- Then select the provider (if applicable).
- Enter your credentials.
- You will get a success message on your computer or laptop.
- And within a minute, the connected device to your TV will log you into your TV.
If you still encounter problems, please contact our Customer Care team by clicking on the Submit a request button below.