You can subscribe to STARZ with your Amazon Prime account or through the STARZ app on your Amazon device:
The Amazon Prime Channel Add-On service
- You can sign up through your Amazon Prime account.
- You can only watch STARZ content via the Amazon Video App on devices that are compatible/ capable of downloading the Amazon Video App.
The STARZ App subscription service
- Amazon has made the STARZ app available for download on both Amazon Fire TV Stick and Kindle devices.
- Scroll to the Apps section (on the right).
- Browse for the STARZ app in the Top Subscription Apps.
Some common problems:
Unable to log in
You cannot use the same login credentials to access STARZ through Amazon Channels and the STARZ app. For example, if you subscribe to STARZ through Amazon Channels, you cannot use those login credentials to log into the STARZ app. On the other hand, if you are subscribed directly to STARZ, you need to use your STARZ email and password in the STARZ App on your Kindle or Fire device.
Subscribing to STARZ through both methods
You may have accidentally subscribed to STARZ through the Amazon Prime Add-On and the STARZ app; this is unnecessary, and we recommend canceling one.
Not sure what method you have subscribed to STARZ through Amazon?
- Go to www.amazon.com/myvs, and if it lists STARZ under Your channels, it means you have subscribed to STARZ through the Amazon Prime Channels Add-On.
- Go to www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions, and if it lists STARZ under Your Subscriptions, it means you have subscribed to STARZ through the STARZ app.
- If you have problems with the Amazon Prime Channels Add-On, contact Amazon support. Amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us or 1-888-280-3321.
- If you have problems with the STARZ app for Amazon devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick/Kindle, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by clicking on the Submit a request below.