You may encounter a problem when trying to watch STARZ content on a Chromebook laptop or a computer running Chrome OS.
To fix this, try:
- Select the web browser's three stacked dots (upper right-hand side)
- Select Settings
- In the search setting box at the top, enter Content Settings
- Scroll towards the bottom of the search list and select Content Settings
- Scroll down and choose Protected Content
- Under the allowed list, you should see starz.com
- Select the trash can option for all STARZ references
- Close Settings, reopen Chrome, and head back to starz.com
- Choose your title to play again.
- You will get a prompt saying STARZ wants your device's identity to be verified.
- This is the message:
- Select Block
- Your title will start, and you can now enjoy the STARZ site on your Chromebook
If you continue to experience problems, please contact our Customer Care team by clicking on the Submit a request button below.