Many problems that arise when watching STARZ on www.STARZ.com can be resolved by clearing the browser cache. Here are the steps to clear out your cache.
- Open Chrome
- On the browser toolbar, click the three stacked dotsin the top right corner
- Point to ‘More tools’
- Then click ‘Clear browsing data'
- In the ‘Clear browsing data' box, click the checkboxes for ‘Cookies and other site and plug-in data’ and ‘Cached images and files'
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data to delete
- Choose 'Beginning of time’ to delete everything
- Click ‘Clear browsing data’
- Click on the 3-lined ‘Hub’ button in the top right corner
- Click on the clock-shaped ‘History’ button
- Click on ‘Clear History’
- Then on ‘Show more’
- Select the following
- ‘Browsing history’
- ‘Cookies and saved website data’
- ‘Cached data and files’
- ‘Media licenses’
- Click on the ‘Clear’ button.
- Click the menu button from the upper right-hand side
- Select ‘Options’
- On the left side of the page, select ‘Privacy and Security’
- Under ‘Cached Web Content’
- Select ‘Clear Now’
- Click ‘Safari’ on the upper left-hand side
- In the menu that appears, click ‘Preferences’
- In the window that appears, click the ‘Privacy’ tab
- Click the button ‘Remove All Website Data’
- Click ‘Remove Now’ in the pop-up window that appears