When playing STARZ on a Roku device, the error "The Service is Unreachable. Please check your network connections and try again later." can surface when there is a connection issue.
There are troubleshooting steps we recommend.
- Please verify that your Roku is correctly connected to a network and not going through any VPN services.
- Force close the STARZ app.
- From the Roku Home Screen, navigate to the STARZ app, then select the "*" button on the remote.
- This will open a new menu; select 'close.'
- Note this option will not display if you subscribed to STARZ through your Roku.
- Reopen the STARZ app.
- Unplug the Roku for 2 minutes and try it again.
- After the STARZ app is closed or when the Roku is unplugged, reboot your router.
If you still encounter problems after trying the above steps, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by clicking on the Submit a request button below.