Missing episodes, seasons, or movies can be tied to one of four factors. They have not been released yet, they are no longer available, something is preventing a device from being updated, or something is messed up on our end.
With few exceptions, STARZ releases new episodes on Sundays. Movies are released throughout the week. STARZ regularly rotates its content; some titles are removed from the service. This is most evident if the entire season or series is gone or if the movies were available one day but gone the next.
Troubleshooting a local issue
Force close the app, reboot the devices, and relaunch the app.
Steps to force close the STARZ app:
- Apple/iOS device:
- Double tap the Home button.
- Swipe the STARZ app up to force close.
- Android device:
- Open the device Settings.
- Choose Apps or Applications (depending on phone and OS).
- Tap the Running tab to view only active or running apps.
- Choose the STARZ app.
- Tap the Stop or Force Stop button.
If a new episode is still missing after the troubleshooting steps or there are further questions about a specific season or show, please get in touch with our Customer Care team by clicking on the Submit a request button below.